Sunday, April 30, 2006

Quick notes...

Susan is going to be at work until the end of June!!!! I'm sooooo excited!

The lilac dress looks absolutely fabulous on me, although the bodice is tight enough (in a good way) that one of the seams warps pretty badly over the lump on my bottom left ribs where the cracked ones healed over.

Still waiting eagerly to go to Winnipeg for the interview. Besides the interview, there is a prime goal of going to LUSH at Polo Park.

STUPID LAKEHEAD. You can tell their only priority is to get their new Medical Faculty working. On the day that all of our marks are supposed to be posted (this past Friday) they take down our information system for the WHOLE WEEKEND so that they can hook up the Orillia Campus (part of the Medical Faculty). That means we have no access to any of our marks until tomorrow morning. MAN I hate this university.

People are thumping up and down hallways and stairwells, moving out I assume. It's a little distracting.

The last two nights I have slept over 12 hours, and didn't get up overslept either day.

No comments: