Sunday, December 04, 2005

Well, my computer blew up again. And I mean it died. IT DIED. It so completely died that I need a whole new hard drive for it. This seriously cut into Friday night and yesterday morning as we tried to fix it, to no avail. However, today is a day of studying since I have Anthropology tomorrow morning at 9AM. Then Classical Mythology at 1PM on Thursday. Not too bad, but lots of memorization for the latter. I also have Canadian Literature, but that's not until Dec 15.

In knitting, not much has been done because I was taken down hardcore by a virus. I'm getting back into it, and yet another project should be done fairly soon. I've finished one thing on my list so far, but 3 others are near completion. That leaves me with (lets see, multiply by the days, carry the 4...) about 3 items left. I think I can do it.

1 comment:

Linz said...

So many questions...
How are you feeling?
Have you had your recital yet?
(I'm doing the same Messiah recits!)
How's Sean's knitting going?