Saturday, December 24, 2005

Happy Christmas to all, and to all a good night.

Well folks, that's all she wrote (not literally, of course). I finished all my gifts, and they're all wrapped, albeit not under the tree at the moment. I can't find the handmade labels I made for my Grandmas. Oh well. Tomorrow I find out why Uncle Dimitri was always trying to talk to Sean, since they were "contacts" for my Christmas present. I'm very curious to find out what it is! Or even who it's from! My entire family seems to know.

Pictures of ALL the gifts tomorrow, hopefully on their recipients, also hopefully pictures of the traditional igloo-building (we always build an igloo, every year for the last 16 (!) years). Hopefully it doesn't melt and fall down though, like it did a couple years ago when it was above zero C and RAINED on Boxing Day! It's supposed to be 1C today, but hopefully it'll survive. If it stays a little warm then gets cold again it will be super solid, since it'll freeze to itself.

Happy Christmas!

No comments: