Sunday, November 20, 2005

This movie (Goblet of Fire, of course) was awesome for knitted things! There were so many, I can't remember them all! I'm thinking of going again on Tuesday (it's only 4.00 at Famous Players on Tuesdays here) and trying to scribble things down. Things I noticed:

-Gosh DARN IT ALL the house scarves really are 1x1 rib in sportweight, and there are a few closeups of the scarves to let us count the number of rows. I didn't catch the number of MC between the bars, but the bars are definitely 4 rows.

-The Gryffindor gold in the house scarves is flecked or heathered, not a straight gold. It seems to have grey in it.

-Neville, Seamus, and Dean are all wearing the same scarf at the second task. If you look carefully, it may actually be a Hogwarts scarf, since it seemed to be navy or black with stripes of green, grey, red, and yellow (I think, I was too busy watching the task to pay too much attention!)

-Ron's wearing a new Weasly sweater that has an "R" applique that seems to be either suede or velvet.

There's also many other nice sweaters and things! I didn't catch everything though, so if anyone is going again, or going for the first time, check it out!

No comments: