Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Sorry for not posting. Things have been somewhat insane here, although I have gotten some knitting time in. The scarf is up to 4 repeats of trapped bars, and is already INSANELY long. I don't know if I'll put all the repeats in that are supposed to be there! I readjusted the number of CO sts and the number of rows to make it proportional, but it still seems huge. I mean, I like big scarves, but this is a little overwhelming.

In good news, my hair has returned mostly to blonde, now it just looks a little strawberry-like. When I first dyed it (no pictures, sorry Linz!) it didn't go red but instead very orangish (I should really learn, hey Ang?), but at least I'd done it before Hallowe'en and it looked appropriate.

Speaking of Hallowe'en...we made a really cool pumpkin, it's got a face from KISS. However, I can't get the image to upload for some reason. I don't know why.

No comments: