Monday, August 01, 2005

Well, today was better than yesterday. I got 80 on my last psych test, so I've got an 83 average so far, with 20% of my mark still to find out from the Critical Thinking Assignment. I finished my habitant dress at work so I got to wear a pretty new dress, and Sean called (yay! so good to talk to him!) and we sorted out the rent.

Of course, not everything is hunky-dory. The Italian Cultural Festival is still going on, and apparently no one there needs to sleep, and I have noise blasting in again. I guess it'll be another night with earplugs.

*yawn*

1 comment:

Aimend said...

Wow, sounds like kind of a crazy week!

Congrats on the job and the awesome thrift store finds :)
Too bad on the negative karma,
The dressing gown is soooo pretty,
and maybe the cats will find the new needles in vases more entertaining than your glasses (still annoying to lose, but not as critical).

Ang