Wednesday, January 05, 2005

Sockapalooza!

Well, I don't have any new knitting news today except that I joined the Sockapalooza! I may have said that already, I'm not sure. I also wasn't sure which group to sign up with! I have done a fair amount of dpn knitting before, but it was somewhat large gauge, since it was Fuzzyfeet and my Thrummed Mittens. I also have done at least SOME knitting before, ie many scarves, a few hats, some more slippers, etc. But I put myself in the beginners because I haven't yet mastered the art of Fair Isle, and I figure that once I know how to do that, then I can consider myself "experienced". It's too bad there wasn't an "Intermediate" group. That'd be me!

I am fixing up all the sidebar stuff, since some of it is out of date.

Here's a wishlist of things I want to make this coming year, during "Thursdays are for knitting while watching CSI"!

1) MaryElla
2) Rogue in Cerise
3) Psychedelic Afghan in Blues, Purples, Greens, and Pinks

No comments: