Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Warning! Wedding Picture Intensive!

Well, I'm finally back from Alberta. I'm so sorry to all my Edmonton friends that I didn't get to make it out there :( I really wanted to, but we didn't have time. I flew out Thursday evening, and got back Sunday evening, just enough time for the wedding essentially. It was a beautiful wedding, with many pictures below. I caught the bouquet! I also had time to work on the sockapal2za socks, with a couple pictures below as well.

Angela, if you're reading this, I'm sending you an e-mail pronto about visiting (yay!), just so we can catch up some more and confirm. Jenny, same to you. I know that Ang is probably busy with work and Jenny at Ann Arbour, but I've been terribly negligent in correspondence (with Elizabeth too, of course, but I get to MSN chat with you a little more).

Hope everyone's summer is going well!

Oh yes, one more thing. It is SCORCHING here. SCORCHING. With the humidity it's about 40C. Our apartment is on the top floor and has no cross breeze and no air conditioning. We may go out and water fight later.

No comments: