Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Again, no posting for awile. Things have been busy, we got back from Minneapolis on Monday (I got food poisoning Sunday so we had to overnight in Duluth) and now we're moving like crazy to get my stuff out of my apartment into our new two bedroom (same building). Sean's stuff doesn't need to go until next week.

I'm also going to Calgary this weekend for my cousin's wedding, lots of pictures sure to follow from that (I forgot to take nearly any in Minneapolis).

Back Sunday - and progress has started on the sockpal2za, no worries sockapal. They're Sockotta yarn (45% cotton, 40% superwash wool, 15% nylon) in colour 18, which is varigated red-green-blue-purple, and is spun with a white thread as well. I'm using the "Gull Wing" socks from "Socks, socks, socks". I should have enough to make me socks too! Plus, the yarn is from the Minnesota trip, making it extra special.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Any Edmonton pit stops planned??

-e.