Friday, July 22, 2005

Sorry for the lack of posts, hazards of moving. It is very hot again, at least in the apartment, and I'm still feeling lousy. I did dishes and cleaned up the bedroom, I think I'll clean some more before collapsing.

Chapters called, I have an interview on Tuesday to work for them 3 evenings and one weekend day during the summer, then during the school year. I don't know if I want to give up one weekend day though, I work very hard at the Fort, then with all that extra work AND doing two courses AND with friends coming...

We need money though. A lot. I'll talk to Sean and see what he says. I have a feeling he'll think "No", since I'm only JUST starting to get back on my feet with my health issues (this throat thingy doesn't count).

If I give up the work this summer, I think the fall-winter employment opportunity is gone too, which bites because that I could handle.

No comments: