Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Well, the Gryffindor scarf is coming along, although I had to do a few gauge adjustments. I did swatch, and got gauge in the swatch, but in circular it's a little larger so I had to a) rip out 24 rows at 90 stitches and reknit it as 72 stitches b) rip back the trapped bars when I realised they were too thick as well. However, I got the yarn yesterday, and so far have made it into the first set of trapped bars, including setbacks.

I haven't started teaching Sean yet (I will, it's just this is midterm week), but he sort of knows how to do knit stitch, and I'm going to cast on and start it for him, so it shouldn't be too bad.

It's weird, this afternoon my stomach was bothering me, and I felt really sick. Awhile after getting home it got really bad, and I had a fever. Now? No fever OR stomach ache. I love being me sometimes :P

No comments: