Monday, November 12, 2007

Thanks for the well wishes, everyone. They've done some testing (colonoscopy, gastroscopy, and Friday I have a Meckel's Scan. The problem seems to be two-fold:

1) I have a positive blood test for celiac (usually a strong indicator) but no symptoms
2) I don't have a positive blood test or visual ulcers of Crohn's (but every other symptom)

The best guess is Crohn's, since it explains every weird symptom I've had in my life that everyone tried to treat as separate problems like joint pain, mouth ulcers, night sweats, pink-eye-ish problems.

I have been knitting some, and trying not to look at the mountain of schoolwork that's piling in front of me. I'm going to write some of a term paper today I hope, and try to convince Sean to go with me to the University (it's closed today) so I can work on my labs, since that's what I'm most behind in.

Wish me luck!

1 comment:

Sam said...

Good luck and come back telling us what is happening.. !!! Hopefully everything will be fine.