The meme that's travelling around the net, in an effort to distract you from the lack of knitting content. I still have 2 papers, a group project, and a final exam in the next week and a day. Sorry.
1. A blog which you think people have not discovered.
This is my friend Angela's website, and although she's super-busy finishing her degree up I love all the stuff she makes. Plus I'm hoping she'll be updating all summer on her European trip!
2. A blog whose author lives close to you physically. Just get as close as you can, itâ€™s all relative.
Hrm. This is a LOT harder than it looks. Since I live in Northern Ontario, and in a place where few people know about blogs....I'm going with
Nicole the Geek in Winnipeg. It took some serious googling and searching blogger to find her! But hello to Nicole :)
3. An unusual or weird animal picture.
This is Frankie from Mossy Cottage Knits. I love the little collar he has.
4. An entry that made you laugh and got you strange looks from family or co-workers.
I have to imitate Linz and go with Yarn Harlot's Peukalo is thumb. But she always makes me laugh so hard Sean takes away the computer to read it.
5. An idea you wish youâ€™d thought of.
Sockapalooza and all the incarnations thereafter. It's so much fun!
6. Something youâ€™d like to knit.
Samus in green I think.
7. A picture of something you consider beautiful
Although this is a picture of me, the beauty of it is in the turning trees, the blue sky, and the calm beautiful lake. Boy I love my cabin!
8. A blog whose author youâ€™d like to one day meet in person
Yarn Harlot. Hands down.
9. A blog of someone you have already met in person.
Um, we're gonna have to go with #1 here, because I've never met any other knit bloggers in person :( So, hi Angela!