Wow. I've had some seriously happy news recently that's helping to offset the fact that I've just come down with a rather severe case of asthmatic croup. Strict rest, lots of steamy baths, prednisone, and asthma meds.
1) I got 86/100 on my first psych test. That's an A.
2) Angela is coming this summer, for a nice long visit!
3) Angela has found a nice guy friend :D
4) DBF not only brought me flowers yesterday because I was sick, he bought all my favourite comfort foods and made me stew. Burgundy beef and mushroom stew.
5) Stephanie, aka Yarn Harlot is GIVING ME SOCKS! I expressed a liking for the Tiptoe Through the Tulilps socks she has, neither of which has a mate (one is solid, the other stripey), suggesting they be worn as a fraternal pair. And she's sending them to me! I feel happy (and honoured!). I'm offering to send her my two balls of Kroy sock yarn in "Stained Glass" since I'll be darned if I can turn them into socks. Ripping them back 5 times is enough for me.
I also found out my bouts of dizziness are caused by severely plugged ears. Hopefully the prednisone along with some DayQuil will remedy them.