Tuesday, January 25, 2005

Stealing blog ideas :)

I borrowed this little consumer inquiry from Fibrephile.

Grooming Products

Shampoo-- Now: Alberto Strawberries and Cream
Fav: Garnier Fructis for fine hair
Moisturizer-- St. Ives Facial
Cologne-- None
Razor-- Venus
Toothpaste-- Colgate Sensation Sparkling White

Electronics

Cell phone--Motorola 120e
Computer--Dell Inspiron 5150 Notebook
Television--JVC 24"
Stereo--My RCA DVD player

Home

Sheets-- Cotton 400 thread count from HBC
Coffee-maker-- Don't drink coffee
Car-- Alas, I have none
Stationary-- 1950's Notecards with fabric patterns

Beverages

Bottled water-- Tap through the Brita
Coffee-- Don't drink it, but I love Vanilla Steamed Milk
Vodka-- hardly ever, but if I do it's Skyy
Beer-- If I HAD to drink it it would be Guiness

Clothes

Jeans-- Bluenotes, believe it or not
T-shirt-- I like babydoll style in bright colours from GAP kids or Old Navy
Briefcase or tote-- MEC Messenger bag or Backpack
Sneakers-- Sketchers

Favorite Places

My Cabin, Edmonton, the East Coast of Canada

Necessary Extravagance

Chocolate, Yarn, Tea varieties

No comments: